Let's celebrate the Christmas Spirit together
Tell us about an organization, group, association, or person who helps others read and spell (learn new languages applies), and how you think a WhisperPhone gift package can help them with their project. Include links and references to prove the integrity of the information.
The most inspiring story will be the winner of a Whisperphone Element 12-pack.
By completing this form, you confirm the integrity of the information filled out and agree with the contest terms and conditions.
Terms and conditionsWHISPERPHONE IS THE ORGANIZER OF THIS CONTEST.
FACEBOOK IS NOT LINKED TO THIS CONTEST IN ANY WAY AND NEITHER SPONSORS, SUPPORTS OR ORGANIZES IT. FACEBOOK IS THEREFORE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL LEGAL CLAIMS.
(1) Entering a contest by the organizer, can only take place in the period from Dec 1st, 2021 to Dec 22nd, 2021 and is free of charge.
(2) Entrants are eligible for the contest if they meet the criteria listed at the beginning of the contest. This may include:
a) Having a group, organization, association, or project that helps others read, spell, or learn a language within the United States of America.
(b) Being a nominee during this contest period and filling out the landing page form.
(c) Have an inspiring story about helping others in a group, organization, or association.
d) Being older than 18 years.
(e) Proof of integrity concerning their actions through the group, organization, association, or project nominated..
(1) To be eligible for this contest, entrants must be over the age of 18 unless specified otherwise. Minors under the age of 18 are not eligible. Prizes will not be awarded to minors whose entry is expressly prohibited.
(2) Contest entry and prize awards shall be limited to registered entrants with completed forms [eligible countries]
(3) The entrant alone is responsible for the accuracy of the data submitted for entry in the contest. All personal information must be truthful. If not, the entrant may be excluded from the contest in accordance with Section 3.
(4) Each entrant may only enter the contest once. Multiple entries are prohibited. The organizer reserves the right to exclude an entrant from the contest in accordance with Section 3.
3. EXCLUSION FROM CONTEST
(1) Employees of the organizer and its affiliated company, cooperation partners involved in this contest and their relatives, as well as any organized contest websites/clubs or similar and their members, are excluded from entry. .
(2) The organizer may exclude entrants from the contest without further notice if they violate these Terms & Conditions, attempt to interfere or manipulate the course of the contest in any way or influence the contest in an otherwise abusive manner.
4. IMPLEMENTATION AND EXECUTION OF THE CONTEST
(1) Entrants will nominate an organization, group, association, or person who helps others learn to read and spell. Also, those who help others learn new languages may apply. The nominee must fill out the form or use the channels announced by the organizer.
(2) The organizer will verify the information included in the form and choose the most inspiring story as a winner. The winner must comply with the rules specified in the Terms and Conditions.
(3) When the contest ends, the winner will be notified by email or phone and published on Facebook and Instagram. Entrants declare their consent to this form of contact by entering the contest. The organizer will contact the winner directly and arrange for the prize transfer with the provisions on notification of winning and expiration of winning provided in Sections 4,5.
(4) The prize is a WhisperPhone Element 12-pack.
(5) If the transfer of the prize is not possible or only possible under unreasonable circumstances, the winner shall receive an equivalent substitute. The winner shall also receive an equivalent substitute if the original prize as presented, is no longer available.
(6) Cash payment for the prize or prize substitute is prohibited.
(7) The right to claim the prize substitute is not transferable.
(8) Complaints regarding the implementation of the contest must be submitted in writing, including indication of the contest in question, to the organizer within 14 days of the alleged reason for the complaint. Complaints submitted by telephone or late complaints shall not be processed. Any queries, complaints and claims relating to the winnings may only be asserted against the relevant price sponsors.
Submit contest implementation complaints in writing, including the contest name, to the organizer within 14 days of the alleged complaint. Complaints will not be processed if received late or by telephone. Any queries, complaints, and claims relating to the winnings may only be asserted against the relevant price sponsors.
5. EXPIRATION OF THE PRIZE
Unless specified otherwise in these entry conditions, the winner must make contact within 30 days of receiving the winning notification. Otherwise, the right to claim the prize shall expire. The right to claim the prize shall also expire if the prize cannot be transferred within 30 days of initial notification of winning for reasons related to the individual winner.
6. EARLY TERMINATION OF THE CONTEST
The organizer reserves the right to cancel or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice and without cause. In particular, the organizer may exercise this option if, for technical reasons (e.g., computer viruses, hardware/software vulnerabilities, or errors) or legal reasons, a smooth and proper execution of the contest cannot be guaranteed.
If such termination is due to an entrant’s conduct, the organizer may demand compensation from that person for any damages incurred.
7. CONTEST CARRIED OUT
It is necessary to provide personal data when participating in the contest. We use this data for the duration and implementation of the respective competition (including choosing the winner, notification of the winner, publication of the winner's name, sending the prize, etc.).
8. DATA PROTECTION
The organizer collects, processes, uses, and stores the entrant's data during registration for the contest's duration, implements and processes the winning, and transfers these data to the respective contracted agency for the same purpose. The organizer or third parties shall not use registration data for any other purpose without the express consent of the entrant.
All personal data of the entrants will be processed and used by the organizer following legal regulations.
Entrants may, at any time, request their registration data be deleted and thus withdraw from the contest by sending a cancellation notice to WhisperPhone's Facebook Account or through the the website contact form.
(1) The organizer shall be exempted from all obligations upon fulfillment and delivery of the prize insofar as these provisions do not specify an earlier time.
(2) The organizer shall be liable for damages only if the damage is due to intentional or gross negligence. The above limitation of liability applies in particular to damages resulting from errors, delays, or interruptions in the transmission of data, in the event of faults in the technical equipment or service, inaccurate content, data loss or deletion, viruses, or in any other form during use of the application.
(1) Entrants may not assert claims against the respective social media platform in connection with the organizer’s contest and must acknowledge that the respective social media platform is not linked to the contest in any way nor does it sponsor, support or organize the contest. Consequently, the respective social media platform has nothing to do with the contest of ORGANIZER.
(2) All inquiries and comments regarding the contest must be directed to the organizer's Facebook Account inbox and not to the social media platform.
(3) If the transfer of the prize is not possible or only possible under unreasonable circumstances, the winner shall receive an equivalent substitute. The winner shall also receive an equivalent substitute if the original prize as presented is no longer available.
(4) Should any of these provisions be or become ineffective and/or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining entry conditions shall remain unaffected.
(5) The organizer may change these entry conditions at any time without further notice.